Statement of Faith
1. The Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God eternally manifested in the person of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His atoning Sacrifice through His shed blood, in bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory upon the earth.
4. Regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
5. Water baptism is not a saving ordinance but is essential in obedience to the Gospel and should be administered by immersion.
6. The Gospel includes Holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a definite personal experience with Holy Spirit, where by the gifts of the Spirit become active in the life of the believer. This work of the Holy Spirit is for men, women, children.
7. In the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time, and the judgement of all mankind; the just into eternal life and the unjust into eternal damnation.
8. In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the five-fold ministry to equip the saints for the work of the ministry, thereby edifying the body of Christ.
10. Marriage is holy, ordained by God as a union of one man and one woman in convenant relationship.